Travel Wisconsin Database
The Wisconsin Department of Tourism’s database is your connection to Travelwisconsin.com which allows you to take advantage of our extensive marketing and communication strategies. It’s a FREE and easy way to promote your area and only requires you keep your information up to date!
Once your information is entered in the database, we can assist in promoting your area through our:
- Website at www.TravelWisconsin.com
- TravelWisconsin app
- Customer Service line at 800-432-TRIP
- Social media channels
- Radio spots (70+ radio stations)
- PR staff
- Advertising Agency
- Other special promotions
Extranet Partners and the Database
Our Extranet partners at local tourism organizations, Chambers, CVBs, statewide tourism organization, performing arts venues and museums are trained to enter and maintain data directly into our database.
Not an Extranet Partner yet? Contact Linda so she can discuss options to get you set up or connected with a current partner. We ask that if you partner with us, you commit to maintaining your information so we can ensure we are providing accurate information to the traveling public.
Adding or Updating Listings
If you're not one of these official partners, you can check to make sure you’re listed by visiting TravelWisconsin.com.
If you’re not listed on the site, first see if you meet the criteria. Database Criteria and Guidelines
- Dining Listing Form
- Local Foods Listing Form
- Outdoor Fun Listing Form
- Places to Stay Listing Form
- Attraction Listing Form
- Event Listing Form
- Tips to Enhance Your Listing
If you find your business listing and would like to suggest changes, provide updates or add images contact the “Submitted by” partner included on your listing.
- Events and travel items must be tourism-related, draw travelers from other areas to yours and generate revenue.
- Events and attractions listed need to be open to the general public.
- Listings must provide opportunities that a leisure traveler from within our state or out of state may be interested in.
- If you sign up, you must commit to maintaining your information to ensure we are providing accurate information to the public.
- Review more details about Guidelines and Criteria for the Travel Wisconsin Database.
- Having your attraction, restaurant, event, resort, historic site - whatever tourism business you're in - included in our database is the key! Let's get you listed and up-to-date so travelers know you are "open for business."