Travel Wisconsin Database
Shout It Out
Care to reach nine million potential visitors? Did we mention this mega marketing opportunity is free? It all starts when you supply your information for the Wisconsin Tourism database. From there, your database information is shared with the world:
- It populates TravelWisconsin.com and is used in the TravelWisconsin app.
- We pick it for inclusion in our publications.
- Our Customer Service team refers to it when answering traveler questions on our 800-432-Trip line.
- It’s used on social media channels.
- It provides content for radio spots that run on 70+ stations.
- Our PR team uses it in publicity materials and interviews.
- Our advertising team accesses it for campaign ideas.
- It’s used in promotions.
Convinced of the value? Good, let’s get started.
- First things first, find out if you meet the database criteria.
- If you meet the criteria, fill out the appropriate form from the list below and e-mail it to your local Chamber of Commerce, Convention & Visitor Bureau, or our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dining Listing Form
- Local Foods Listing Form
- Outdoor Fun Listing Form
- Places to Stay Listing Form
- Attraction Listing Form
- Event Listing Form
At-a-Glance Database Guidelines
- Events and other businesses and activities must be tourism-related, draw travelers from other areas to yours, and generate revenue.
- Events and attractions listed need to be open to the general public.
- Listings must provide opportunities that a leisure traveler from within our state or out of state may be interested in.
If you sign up, you must commit to maintaining your information to ensure we are providing accurate information to the public.
For Extranet Partners
Extranet partners at local tourism organizations, Chambers of Commerce, Convention & Visitor Bureaus, statewide tourism organization, performing arts venues, and museums are trained to enter and maintain data directly into the Wisconsin Tourism database. If you’d like to be set up as an Extranet partner, contact Deb Zickert, email@example.com.