Publications and Distribution
Travel Wisconsin publications are a primary communications and promotional channel that offers travelers a look at Wisconsin travel experiences in a printed guide form.
Ordering Bulk Quantities of Publications To Distribute At Your Center
Industry partners operating visitor information centers can order bulk quantities of the Department’s publications to distribute at their center free of charge to visitors. Quantities available may be limited. To find out how to order bulk quantities review the 2017 Publication Order Form.
View the 2017 Publication Order Form
Printed Guides Produced By The Department
The content for our printed guides comes from our Travel Wisconsin database. Although not everything in our database is in our publications, having your business listed there and updated makes including it in a publication easier.
Guides that the Department produces include:
- Official Travel Guide
- Fall/Winter Event Guide
- Spring/Summer Event Guide
- Wisconsin Art & Craft Fairs Directory
Find out more about how to be included in the Travel Wisconsin database
How Publications Are Distributed
Potential visitors can receive these publications through a variety of distribution channels. They include:
- Contacting the Department's Call Center at 800-432-8747.
- Visiting the Order Guides page on Travelwisconsin.com to view or order a guide.
- Finding them at one of the Consumer Shows the Department attends.
- Visiting a local chamber or CVB visitor information center.
- Stopping at one of our eight Travel Wisconsin Welcome Centers
Read about how to distribute your own guides at our Travel Wisconsin Welcome Centers.